Thursday, May 19

New Reviewing System!

Okay, yep, so I've only been around for about five minutes. But I like a change! And this seems like a good way to do things. So here's how things will work:

Instead of giving just one overall rating, I'll break down my thoughts and ratings into these categories:
Subject
Storyline
Characters
Writing Style
Enjoyability

I'll rate each of these different categories out of five stars. At the end, I'll also give an overall rating (in both stars and words) as usual. Comprendez?

Think it a good plan? I do! (Otherwise I wouldn't be changing it. Obviously.) So anyway, stick around a little longer and I might actually review something! That'd be good, eh?

Oh, and feel free to yell if you absolutely hate this idea with a passion. I don't want to ruin your life completely and utterly... !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...